Followers

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Christmas gifts for my sister-in-law

Morning all hoe you are all fit and well out there in blogland,I have got the 1st winter cold hope it will be the only one,so I think I will take my box of tissue to my craft room and keep out of everyone way oh I forgot there is no one here today,never mind great excuse  .
Anyway here is today's project this is a small gift for my sister-in-law Svetlana she like candles so as a little extra gift I have got her a oil burner but did not no what to do with the wax cake,so I made a box to put them in and then decorated the match box to go with them.








Supplies
Cream card stock
Sellbinders dies
Marianne dies
Memento ink olive green & rhubarb stalk
Liquid pearls


Have entered this project in the following challenges.
paper pretties blog.  Anything goes
tuesday alchemy. anything but a card
pin and tack anything goes


13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous gift love them. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work Kaz - i'm sure it will be appreciated! Gorgeous xx Hope your cold isn't too bad! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful and your flowers are gorgeous, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful project, love it..... and I'm sure your sis-in-law will too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow this is stunning, Lucky SIL. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! These are stunning. I love the design
    I hope you feel better soon

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! I love them both and I am sure your SIL will love them.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! fantastic! Svetlana is one lucky lady x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and am sure it will be loved xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous project - the flowers are gorgeous.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Karen....found you while I was blog hopping! Love this gorgeous gift.....just beautiful & the contents are fab lol! Am your newest follower....hope that's ok!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely gift :) It's wonderful to have you join us at Tuesday Alchemy this week!

    I invite you to share your creativity with me at the Anything Goes challenge here:
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/11/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-3.html

    Lots of crafty joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment's they are very much appreciated.Kaz.xx