Followers

Tuesday 26 June 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award






I was given this award by Wendy thanks so much sweetie!

The rules are -

1. Add the Award to your blog.
2. Thank the person who gave it to you. 
3. List 7 random facts about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Give the award to 15 bloggers.

6. Inform them by leaving a message on their blog.
I don't  know 15 people to give this Award too as a lot of you have it all ready,if you don't have it and would like it please get in touch.

But I thought you might like to read by 7 random facts.

1. I have a house full of pets, 2 Cats 1 Parrot, 3 Rabbits, 7 Guinea pigs
 2 Rats 2 Hamsters and a  Tortoise.

2 I used to be a greyhound kennel hand I also parade the dogs before the race.

3 I have taken lions for a walk in Africa and bathed a elephant in a river in Laos

4  Have been rescued by the RNLI when my friends Yacht broke down.

5 Have slept it a cage in the middle of the Borneo Jungle.

6 My favourite band is snow patrol

7 I love hot spicey food.

Crafty hugs

2 comments:

  1. wow - your 7 things are so much more exciting than mine were!!!! Nevermind - well done Kaz - much deserved! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done congrats on your award Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment's they are very much appreciated.Kaz.xx